[Drupal] Drupal Developer

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:18:18 EDT 2015

Engineering is hiring a Drupal developer, ideally, but not necessarily, with Ruby on Rails experience.

Position Info

Salary Range: 55-65k

More details on the d.org jobs page.
https://jobs.drupal.org/ohio-state-university/job/10157

Direct link to the posting (less details).
https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/63444

A couple enticements...

Engineering is starting to implement our new CIO's centralization plan and is hiring many new central IT staff including small central support and infrastructure teams so we're both growing IT staff and gaining additional support for the web team.

In the past two years, 75% of staff have gone to DrupalCon each year and everyone had the option for a major conference every year.

Lastly, we expect to be starting on Drupal 8 before the end of this year (heck, Brian's already working on a d8 media magnet branch).

--

If you've got any questions about the position, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Jason Little
Web Services
College of Engineering