[Drupal] No Drupal Meetup Today

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Thu Jun 11 11:45:06 EDT 2015

No Drupal Meetup today.

Between the Drupal media magnet sprint this week and the training going on all next week and me forgetting to reserve a room, I think we're cancelling the Drupal meetup today.

We'll resume regular meetups in July, most likely with a Media Magnet module or two to demo.

For anyone wishing to scratch their Drupal itch, these were a couple of really interesting talks from the conference (all online).

Crash Course on Drupal 8, Larry Garfield (Crell)
https://events.drupal.org/losangeles2015/sessions/drupal-8-crash-course

Speeding up Drupal 8 development using Drupal Console
https://events.drupal.org/losangeles2015/sessions/speeding-drupal-8-development-using-drupal-console
(it's like rails generate for Drupal, a must have tool when starting with D8)

Best,
Jason