[Drupal] Lightning Talks

Little, Jason little.129 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:59:07 EDT 2014

Our next Drupal meetup is next thursday at 3pm.

We're planning on having a series of 5 minute micro-presentations / lightning talks. If you have something you know you'd like to present shoot me an email and we'll include it in the announcement next week. Walk-ins also welcome, but we get a larger audience with topics.

Right now, we have 2.5 talks:

#1 How to track everything across all your sites.
Killing the PHP notice with Logstash, ElasticSearch, and Kibana
Brian Kildow

#2 Bye bye virtual box. Hello saucelabs.com
How to interactively test every device and browser locally, for free.
Jason Little

#3 Drupal Camp needs OSU money.
Learn how to contribute funds and what you might get in return.

Best,
Jason Little
Engineering