[Drupal] Clinic schedule ideas

Hoover, Ellen hoover.5 at osu.edu
Tue May 20 14:20:38 EDT 2014

Does anyone have an idea for how something like this: http://dentistry.osu.edu/clinsched/Summer%20Semester%202014/week_of_may_19.htm along with its “archive” page http://dentistry.osu.edu/clinsched/ (not sure if this is necessary or not going forward) could be brought smartly into Dentistry’s new (not yet launched) Drupal 7/Panopoly/Open Atrium intranet?

I’m still very much a clueless newbie — I was wondering if I could use a calendar module, but not sure.

Thanks in advance for ideas or advice,

Ellen

Ellen Hoover Asst. Director, Web Design and Development
The Ohio State University
College of Dentistry Marketing and Communication
1198 Postle Hall, 305 W. 12th Ave., Columbus, OH 43210
614-247-8946 Office
hoover.5 at osu.edu<mailto:hoover.5 at osu.edu> dentistry.osu.edu<http://dent.osu.edu/>