[Drupal] Class Name Filtering

Steiner, Christopher Christopher.Steiner at osumc.edu
Wed Dec 17 11:04:28 EST 2014

I've run into all kinds of WYSIWYG issues myself using D7 but not in panopoly, It erases our html for our front page video(poof its gone) any time I try to use it to edit our front page.
I wrote a few paragraph item for our online giving, and it randomly inserted different fonts throughout the 2 paragraphs...That is just for starters.

Chris Steiner
Nisonger Center
Support Analyst
685-8725