[Drupal] Class Name Filtering

Walker, Robert T. walker.45 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:03:31 EST 2014

We're running D7 and Panopoly and the HTML editor is stripping out css classes that begin with hyphen (ex: class="button -alt" produces class="button"). I've found that allowed class names are filtered in the Rules for Class Names section of /admin/config/content/formats/panopoly_html_text but when I add -*, it says it's an invalid expression. However, W3C says a single hyphen is allowed at the beginning of a class.

What's the best way to get hyphen classes to be in output?

Thanks,
Rob

[The Ohio State University - Fisher College of Business]
Robert Walker
Application Developer
Information Technology Services
320F Mason Hall, 250 W. Woodruff Ave., Columbus, OH 43210
614-247-5477 Office
walker.45 at fisher.osu.edu<mailto:walker.45 at fisher.osu.edu> fisher.osu.edu<http://fisher.osu.edu/>