[Drupal] photo contest site set up.

Steiner, Christopher Christopher.Steiner at osumc.edu
Tue Oct 22 10:55:21 EDT 2013

Hello all,
I wanted to ask again about any persons interested or if you know anyone we could contact regarding our photo contest idea: which would include:

Set Up
*	Install Voting API and FiveStar voting module.
*	SSL (for password-protected Administrative View)
Public-Facing View
*	Create a content type that would act as the form which users would use to submit a photo.
*	Create a view that would create a gallery display of submitted photos.
*	Allow voting on submitted photos.
*	Option: Enable comments so site visitors could comment on photos.
Administrative (Secure) View
*	Create an administrative view that would display submitted photos and number of votes.
*	Allow administrators to approve a submitted photo for display on the site.
*	Create a rule that would email administrators when a new photo was submitted so they know to review.

We would like to get a quote as soon as possible.

Thanks for any information you can provide,
Chris Steiner
Nisonger Center
Support Analyst
685-8725