[Drupal] Drupal/Nisonger website

Steiner, Christopher Christopher.Steiner at osumc.edu
Thu May 30 14:51:01 EDT 2013

Thanks!

Chris Steiner
Nisonger Center
Support Analyst
685-8725

-----Original Message-----
From: drupal-bounces at lists.service.ohio-state.edu [mailto:drupal-bounces at lists.service.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Grever, Jeff M
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:50 PM
To: 'Drupal users list'
Subject: Re: [Drupal] Drupal/Nisonger website

Sounds to me like you need to create a new content type that is unpublished called "File Upload", which would then (with the right settings) allow you to upload files onto the server directly through Drupal and then, once saved, right-click on the URL and copy & paste.

You could easily use go.osu.edu to create a shortcut and/or a QR code and track it...

Jeff Grever
CCTS Communications Manager
376 W. 10th Ave., Suite 205
Columbus, OH 43210