[Drupal] Web Developer Position

Walker, Robert walker_45 at fisher.osu.edu
Fri May 10 10:43:38 EDT 2013

Fisher College of Business is hiring a web developer with a range of $50-60k.
https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/48070  (open through Sunday)

Fisher College of Business is redesigning the College website using Drupal as its CMS.  The web developer position is integral part of our existing web development team that uses PHP, Visual Basic, C# and Java programming languages with MySQL and MSSQL as database systems.  Although we use several languages in our development shop, we'd like someone that knows anyone of these languages sufficient enough to design and implement web pages and services. As you might know, Fisher College of Business is a great place to work and we have the most modern development environment with all the necessary tools to be productive and grow with technology.

Best,
Krish Krishnasamy
Information Technology Services
Fisher College of Business