[Drupal] Drupal Position in Vet Med

Kildow, Brian M. Brian.Kildow at cvm.osu.edu
Wed Aug 21 14:06:46 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

There is a position open for a Drupal developer in the College of Veterinary Medicine: https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/50145. The person hired would be responsible for all websites and web applications within the college. This includes the public website (vet.osu.edu) running Drupal 6, an intranet running Drupal 7 that heavily leverages panels and organic groups, a ticketing system built on drupal 7, a custom curriculum management system built on top of Drupal 7, and a few other sites. Knowledge of Drupal module and theme building would be important for this role. This person would replace me, as I'm transitioning to the College of Engineering at the end of the month. Please apply if interested.

Thanks!
-Brian

[The Ohio State University]
Brian Kildow Web Architect, Webmaster
College of Veterinary Medicine Veterinary Information Systems
601 Vernon Tharp Columbus, OH 43210
614-688-7990 Office
kildow.5 at osu.edu<mailto:kildow.5 at osu.edu> vet.osu.edu<http://vet.osu.edu/>