[Drupal] Drupal on IIS/MSSQL

Walker, Robert walker_45 at fisher.osu.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:36:44 EDT 2013

Hey Drupal-folk!

Does anyone have first-hand experience with issues regarding having Drupal run on IIS/MSSQL? We've got Drupal 7 running on a Windows+IIS+MSSQL system to try it out but we'd like to hear from anyone that knows of any unforeseen limitations of not running on LAMP.

Thanks,
Rob

Robert Walker | Web Application Developer | Fisher College of Business | The Ohio State University | 335 Mason Hall, 250 West Woodruff Ave. | Columbus, OH 43210 | 614-247-5477 /   walker_45 at fisher.osu.edu<mailto:walker_45 at fisher.osu.edu>