[Drupal] Professional training on Drupal?

Bradley, Terry Bradley.77 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 2 13:14:43 EDT 2013

Have you perused the books online that we have access to through the ProQuest subscription?  (Library maintains OhioLINK)

Best,
TB

Terry L. Bradley, Systems Manager
Dept. of Physics/College of Arts & Sciences
The Ohio State University
1199 Physics Research Building
191 W. Woodruff Ave.
Columbus, OH  43210-1117
(O) 614-292-8598/(F) 614-292-7557
tbradley at asc.ohio-state.edu<mailto:tbradley at asc.ohio-state.edu>

[Description: Description: PelEmailLogo_sm]    Pelotonia -- Leading the Charge Against Cancer -- http://go.osu.edu/DvN<http://www.mypelotonia.org/riders_profile.jsp?MemberID=2410>
All funds raised will go directly to The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute to be used for life changing research.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' -- Isaac Asimov