[Drupal] DrupalCamp Ohio 2012

Miller, Melissa miller.2676 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 12 22:41:43 EDT 2012

It's that time again! DrupalCamp Ohio 2012 registration is officially open.

In case you haven't heard, we're expanding this year's camp to 2 days, taking place November 30th and December 1st. Included in the expanded agenda will be a a business summit, keynotes from George DeMet of Palantir.net and Jeff Robbins of Lullabot, more sessions, more rooms, the same great food (we'll have more coffee this time) and of course, more to be announced.

Registering is as simple as clicking 'add to cart' on the top of the home page and checking out. Registration is $30 for this year's 2 day camp.

Once you've registered, feel free to submit a session proposal (http://drupalcampohio.org/node/add/session) or become a sponsor (this year we've added an individual sponsorship level for those of you who are in a giving mood and want to show your support).

Space is limited, so head on over to http://drupalcampohio.org<http://drupalcampohio.org/> while there's still room!

We hope to see you there!

-DrupalCamp Ohio Team