[Drupal] Web Developer position at the KSA

Bernhardt, Matthew bernhardt.7 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 22 16:57:00 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,
  The KSA has posted the web developer job (the one I am leaving) - I wanted to make sure that everyone in our community had a chance to consider this opportunity. The position can be viewed here:

https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/44959

The primary platforms you would be responsible for are the school's public website, a digital media library, and our collaboration platform. Other projects come and go; most are Drupal-based, although some are not. This is basically a full stack developer position - the IT staff provides an empty virtual server (OS only) and you build and configure everything else.

I can't speak highly enough of the people you'll work with, or the projects you'll get to tackle. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Matt