[Drupal] drupal.osu.edu

Jason Little Jason_Little at engadmin.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 11 16:41:25 EDT 2012

Hi Drupalers,

At the last drupal meetup, we began a discussion for jointly redoing drupal.osu.edu.  A lot of great ideas came out of the discussion.

For those that are interested, we're setting up a follow up meeting to discuss content and information architecture.  Interested communications staff would be particularly welcome.  Just fill out the doodle poll with your availability.

http://www.doodle.com/3whq23nmtd362iyp

For those that would like to be a part of the process, we've started a google doc to gather some thoughts in advance of the meeting. To get edit access, email Matt Bernhardt.7 or Jason Little.129.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jOPu8LPiHSt3zFffz3XmMywHFqDZ4NNRCljo2PgP0lA/edit

In the meeting, we need to figure out:

*what content is on the site

*how is it organized

*what is the information architecture

*what are next steps

We've also started a dev/ops deployment google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AWWufSAIMXI4JXGEeXKfQCQT02J03a90wEX_9zuITK4/edit

Best,

Jason Little

College of Engineering