[Drupal] Thursday Meeting

Bradley, Terry Bradley.77 at osu.edu
Tue May 8 11:25:33 EDT 2012

+1 - thanks...

TB

Terry L. Bradley, Systems Manager
Dept. of Physics/College of Arts & Sciences
The Ohio State University
1199 Physics Research Building
191 W. Woodruff Ave.
Columbus, OH  43210-1117
(O) 614-292-8598/(F) 614-292-7557
tbradley at asc.ohio-state.edu<mailto:tbradley at asc.ohio-state.edu>

Peletonia -- Leading the Charge Against Cancer -- http://www.mypelotonia.org/riders_profile.jsp?MemberID=2410

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' -- Isaac Asimov