[Drupal] April Drupal at OSU Meetup

Christopher P. Fahey cfahey at osc.edu
Thu Mar 29 17:48:51 EDT 2012

Mark your calendars for Wednesday April 11th at 4pm @ the Ohio Supercomputer Center on west campus.  We will be meeting in the BALE Conference Room.  Guest parking is located on the west side of the building.

We will be discussing how OH-Tech (Ohio Board of Regents, Ohio Supercomputer Center, OARnet, eStudent Services) developed an installation profile that all current and new sites will be integrated into and based on.  Each site will have a development, test and production VM residing in our custom built shared infrastructure.  We will also be discussing the tools we use and practices we execute in order to manage several sites between different environments.

Note: From the March Meetup we discussed alternating meetups between west and main campus.  Also, since this meeting is on west campus, it is later in the day so people can go home directly after the meeting.

http://osc.edu/about/visitOSC.shtml
OSC can easily be reached via CABS NE, CLN and CLS routes.