[Drupal] Drupal administrator & customer support position

Dan Buettner buettner.14 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:49:34 EDT 2012

Hello Drupal Folks,

I just wanted to notify the list of a new position opening up on campus.

We're looking for an experienced person to administer a large-scale
Drupal 7 installation serving military childcare workers and public
educators. We've developed and are currently piloting our application
and need to expand our support team to deal with the influx of new
users over the next year.  This position would be responsible for
direct end-user support as well as assiting content creators in basic
layout and HTML authoring.  Additionally this position would work with
the project's technical director and management team to extend and
maintain the application by coordinating with internal and external
developers and designers.

If you are interested, or know someone that might be qualified, please
check out https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/38099

Thanks, and have a great week,

~Daniel J. Buettner

Technical Director