[Drupal] Next Drupal Meetup 6/14 @ 3p

Jason Little little.129 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 12 08:33:41 EDT 2012

Come one, come all to the June Drupal meeutp.

What: Drupal Meetup

When: Thursday June 14 @ 3pm

Where: 168 Dulles Hall

Yum: Donuts served

There will be two presentations and time for discussions:

Drupal.osu.edu Redesign

Length: 15 minutes

Audience: Communicators, Designers, Developers

We'll be presenting some preliminary work on a new version of drupal.osu.edu
as well as information on how to get involved (the next drupal.osu.edu
website meeting is Monday June 18 from 1-3pm in Bolz 230).

Neat Tricks with Views
Length: 45 minutes

Audience: Communicators, Designers, Developers

Used to create complex listings of data, the views module is the most
popular module on drupal.org (nearly half a million sites!).  However, most
of us have barely scratched the surface of what it can do.  In this
presentation we will demonstrate the use of several views related modules,
mostly focusing around display.  We'll cover slideshows, sliders, calendars,
timelines, mapping, reports, charts, visualizations, bulk operations, data
exports, and some web services (including kmdata).  With a lot of ground to
cover, this will be a high level survey of what's possible with only a
little depth in terms of how it's done.

If you have any favorite views solutions, bring a link to the talk or shoot
me an email and we'll share it with everyone.

Best,

Jason Little

College of Engineering

Need help?  Submit a ticket online.