[Drupal] FW: Drupal at OSU

Jason Little Jason_Little at engadmin.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 8 07:40:24 EDT 2012

Jay Uhlinger from PrometSource (a large-ish drupal company) called the other day and was interested in finding out more about Drupal usage at Ohio State and possibly writing up a case study on behalf of a group or two.  He said he was going to be on campus Thursday so I recommended he come to the Drupal meetup.

I googled him and it looks like he gave a joint talk on agile and prototyping with Drupal earlier this year
http://capitalcamp.org/content/startup-stories-lessons-rapid-agile-prototyping-and-development-drupal

Do we have a time/room lined up?

Best,
Jason Little