[Drupal] Drupal Theming

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 10 08:26:04 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

My topic for this Thursday is going to be theming. As some of you may already know Acquia is doing a webinar this week on...theming.

I encourage you to watch it if you get a chance (they always put the recorded webinars up on their site within 24 hours either way), you can find more information about it here:

http://acquia.com/resources/acquia-tv/conference/psd-drupal-theme

I will be watching it and taking notes. I will attempt to update my presentation with any information that it provides for those of you that do not watch it. For those of you that do I will attempt to not repeat too much of what they cover.

Thank you,

Mitchell R.K. Shelton
Web Manager
The Harvey Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching
Department of History
207 Dulles Hall
230 W. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210