[Drupal] Exploring Learning Technologies Unconference (ELTU3) Reminder 5/13

Matthew Bernhardt matt at knowlton.osu.edu
Wed May 4 13:02:58 EDT 2011

Greetings Drupal community members,

With apologies for potential cross-posting, I'd like to invite everyone to
the upcoming Exploring Learning Technologies Unconference on May 13.

ELTU is a great opportunity to meet, share and engage with your fellow
colleagues from across the university. A number of departments - including
ours here at the KSA - have deployed Drupal to support the University's
educational activities, and this might be a good way to share experiences
and perspectives beyond simply Drupal developers.

This year's ELT unconference will be themed 'Beyond How to.' With the goal
of moving our conversations beyond a basic understanding of emerging and
current technology towards a discussion on the effective
use of technology in education. If you are eager to dive in to these kinds
of discussions with like-minded people, this unconference is for you!

Registration is now open at http://eltu3.crowdvine.com. New Crowdvine
users should click on create an account to register. Prior Crowdvine
members should join the network to register.

When: Friday 5/13, 9am-1:30pm
Where: 260 Ramseyer Hall

Please forward this on to other interested colleagues and lists.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Matt Bernhardt
bernhardt.7 at osu.edu