[Drupal] Fwd: [Main Contact] Drupal Usage at OSU and other stats - URGENT

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 14 13:53:05 EST 2011

Has anyone recently gathered any numbers on Drupal usage in your areas? I imagine that number has grown a lot over the past year. Perhaps just a current live site count could help out.

Thank you,

Mitchell R.K. Shelton
Web Manager
The Harvey Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching
Department of History
207 Dulles Hall
230 W. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210