[Drupal] Drupal-powered dropbox?

Scott Merrill merrill.11 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 22 13:50:47 EDT 2010

Hi everyone.

We use this http://turin.nss.udel.edu/programming/dropbox2/ installed on our web server to allow large file transfers. It's heavily used, and has been a real benefit to our department. I've got it configured to do LDAP authentication against our Active Directory servers. It works, but it takes some fussing to get installed and configured, and it's "Yet Another Service" to maintain.

I'd like to integrate this functionality with one of our Drupal installs, to minimize the number of discrete services we manage.

Is anyone aware of a solution like this for Drupal? I haven't found anything. Is anyone in a position to create a Drupal module for me? :)

Cheers,
Scott