[Drupal] Drupal at OSU site now live!

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Tue May 18 11:03:30 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

We would like to announce that http://drupal.osu.edu is now live. Our goal is to build a Drupal community here at OSU. We sent out a query to these lists a few weeks ago and was shocked at the number of positive responses we got from active Drupal users. Based on that response we went ahead and requested the domain. Based on that response we went ahead and requested the domain. Thanks to the understanding of Ted Hattemer and the folks on the Web Policy Committee the domain was approved. We have now set up the site and hope it will help bring Drupal users across campus together.

We hope that others will take up the call and attempt to unite similar technologies being used around the university. Our greatest fear is that we are investing our time building out tools that already exist throughout the university for our specific platform. Hopefully, with efforts like this, we can bring technology groups together and come closer to the vision of a "One University."

Thank you