[Drupal] Drupal Meetup July 8th

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Mon Jun 28 07:06:47 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

The next meetup is scheduled for July 8th at 2PM. I attempted to reserve space at the library but they informed me that they do not have space available for us, so no luck there. I'm going to go ahead and reserve the conference room in 144 Biological Sciences again, however, if anyone can come up with a space more centrally located we can move it.

The agenda for the next meeting is still open. I'm going to go ahead and prepare to demonstrate a few of the modules I've been working on. It would be great if anyone would like to demonstrate what they have been doing with Drupal. By friday I would like to post a solid agenda and location and send it out to other lists. I will send another one on Wednesday of next week as well.

Thank you,

Mitchell R.K. Shelton
Web Developer
Web and Data Solutions