[Drupal] Drupal at OSU Meetup August 12th at 2PM

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 12 07:05:03 EDT 2010

The third Drupal at OSU meetup will be today at 2PM in the Physics Research Building (http://www.osu.edu/map/building.php?building=070) room 4138.

Agenda:
-Open Discussion
-Introduce "Drupal from Scratch" presentation plans

This months Drupal at OSU meetup will just be an open discussion. We have noticed very diverse groups of people at the meetups and would like to make sure they get a chance to talk about concerns or questions they
might have about Drupal. Plans for a large presentation called "Drupal from Scratch", inspired by Joe Bondra's "What is Drupal?" presentation, will also be presented. Hopes are that this will become our first
community project if there is enough interest.

Please note that this months location is in the same building as before, but not in the same room.

There will be donuts again!

Hope to see you there!

*This is the first and only reminder being sent to this list today.