[Drupal] Drupal at OSU Site

Shelton, Mitchell Shelton.5 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 28 10:48:36 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I fired off an email to the distcons and webmasters lists about Drupal users and got a pretty decent response I think. I would really like to start building up a Drupal community here at the university. I think the first priority is letting people know that we exist. So what do you folks think of setting up http://drupal.osu.edu/? I was also thinking of a twitter/facebook account to boost awareness too.

Does anyone mind ASC hosting/managing those things? Any other suggestions or comments?

Thank you,

Mitchell R.K. Shelton
Web Developer
Web and Data Services