[Drupal] Shibboleth

Terry Monnett tmonnett at chemistry.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:16:47 EDT 2009

Hi Matt -

I'm using it on my server and the most difficult part was getting the
server configurations right. Brian Smith, the sysadmin in Statistics
would be the person who knows more about that than I do. I can tell
you that the way it is operating for us, the entire Drupal
installation has to be protected by shibb - you can also use local
accounts/logins and I can fill you in on how I set that up if you are
interested.

I have also had some success using the Rules feature built into the
shib_auth module and would be glad to help you with that if you need it.

Terry Monnett