[Drupal] ADDRESS for list

Teresa Monnett monnett.5 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 20 14:16:30 EST 2009

After consulting with OIT, it seems the official address for the
Drupal mailing list is lists at service.ohio-state.edu - they says drupal at lists.osu.edu
  should also work. OIT has apologized for the confusion. Assuming the
address is correct, let's try to start some dialogue about Drupal here.

As a means to start some traffic - note that Drupal 6.x has a recent
security update available (6.9).

Also, I have gotten OSU Shibboleth authentication working with Drupal
and can use rules to assign temporary roles to a login (e.g. a stat
135 student logs in and Drupal knows they are in the course from the
Shib information returned, so it allows them to take a stat 135
assessment).

I am currently trying to get a slider input to work in a webform, so
if anyone has succeeded in something similar, I would be interested in
hearing how you did it. There is a "textfield to slider" module, but
it doesn't seem to work. I don't get the ability to define the width
of the slider, nor do any of the jquery.ui tests seem to work. If
anyone has any suggestions, please pass them along.

Thanks in advance,

Terry Monnett