[Comicsstudiessociety] Closing this Listserv

Jeremy Carnes Jeremy.Carnes at ucf.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:28:22 EDT 2023

Dear All:

After some time figuring out the method, this listserv will officially be discontinued tomorrow (Tuesday, September 12) morning.

We highly encourage everyone to join us over on Mobilize (recently acquired and renamed Forj). You can join us by checking out our website here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://comicsstudies.org/css-listserv-mobilize/__;!!KGKeukY!31t2tM_Evb-sBjv5FbI24tpR2exKs32W9AWj9z8idSBw6ClCIgTi9H1eSw46xcErzSs837ffQk_zyDA7ySyYvzOk4saq_5qwP8Nf2w$ .

This is the new listserv community! We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Carnes
CSS Webmaster