[Comicsstudiessociety] Meet the "Quadrinhop?dia"

Lucio Luiz lucioluizpesq at gmail.com
Sun May 14 10:28:45 EDT 2023

Good idea. I'll write an Anglophone page with a list by family name
parallel to the other list.

About other international projects, I know there is a Spanish (Tebeosfera)
and an Italian (which I don't remember the name right now).

I'll write an introduction and send it to you, thanks. There's also a
Brazilian GCD-like database (Guia dos Quadrinhos, which is very good) and
two Brazilian books (an old encyclopedia about national and international
artists and a recent one about Brazilian comics characters). Do you believe
it could be interesting to talk a little about them?