[Comicsstudiessociety] Reviewer desired IJOCA - Marjane Satrapi / THE COMPLETE PERSEPOLIS 20th anniversary edition with new intro and jacket

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Mon May 1 09:30:08 EDT 2023

USA only due to postage.

I would like a review essay, that could go in multiple directions
obviously. Email me directly w/ your pitch please, as i expect this to be
popular.

Mike
mrhode at gmail.com

We are bringing THE COMPLETE PERSEPOLIS out in hardcover for the first time
(the paperback edition had the movie tie-in jacket, new jacket attached
here) on August 1 for the 20th anniversary with a new intro by Marjane
taking into account the situation in Iran today. Because of everything
going on in Iran, Marjane is finally on social media
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/marjanesatrapi/__;!!KGKeukY!189CWfot5Jieevg367y_fX-HsPnWotmMKYFVZj9lRUsz8VAGcYkDm6wjkEwxlu-Ad1nj3Hh3KtClxv6-z3Je0pDjgq0$ >. I would love for you to
consider announcing or reviewing the book.