[Comicsstudiessociety] Deadline Extended for CSS 2023

Jeremy Carnes Jeremy.Carnes at ucf.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:04:37 EST 2023

Dear All:

The deadline for the CSS 2023 conference has been extended by one week! Proposals are now due on February 20th.

The proposals we've already received are incredible and we're looking forward to receiving even more in the coming week!

Check out the call and more information here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://comicsstudies.org/2023-cfp/__;!!KGKeukY!1R8FJYrTRaCQnptTUHCG_cfD4RNRumd5QVmaHduMAYoAJsUrYno2Fv2YKvzBIJTVQdmRoxZO15STgy02EDP-fScZfrIlnhZqp8sZGg$

Cheers,
Jeremy Carnes

On Behalf of the CSS Conference Committee