[Comicsstudiessociety] CFP "Milestone Returns" for CSS 23

Vincent Haddad vmhadd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:02:55 EST 2023

Hello,

Please consider submitting a paper presentation to this panel/roundtable on
the return of Milestone by February 10:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NMjMn0K8O13S0My97cel_PigprknrWKYKnrHi_oFGDE/edit?usp=sharing__;!!KGKeukY!3S5xzXBRSguW4ieKmQcKhWAxZzLFeBdpdPkqZ5JNUcqpRq1VyDqJEbcQs-dtXG5nwJ_s64CHtHPlCmUGEhIdyqgr8cA$

So far, we have panelists covering *Static *and *Blood Syndicate*, though I
would consider multiple papers on a single series. That leaves *Icon and
Rocket, Hardware, **Duo, *or even *Milestones in History *and the
soon-to-be-released *Icon vs. Hardware. *

Thank you!

-VH

*Vincent Haddad, Ph.D.*

*Coordinator of Interdisciplinary StudiesAssociate Professor of English*

*Department of Humanities*

*Central State University*1400 Brush Row Road | Wilberforce Ohio 45384

O: 937-848-0409

vhaddad at CentralState.edu <ASchuler at CentralState.edu> | CentralState.edu
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://centralstate.edu/__;!!KGKeukY!3S5xzXBRSguW4ieKmQcKhWAxZzLFeBdpdPkqZ5JNUcqpRq1VyDqJEbcQs-dtXG5nwJ_s64CHtHPlCmUGEhId1t2SK3c$ >

1890 LAND-GRANT INSTITUTION

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.vincenthaddad.com/__;!!KGKeukY!3S5xzXBRSguW4ieKmQcKhWAxZzLFeBdpdPkqZ5JNUcqpRq1VyDqJEbcQs-dtXG5nwJ_s64CHtHPlCmUGEhIdnu77EWw$