[Comicsstudiessociety] Call for Papers: Comics in Education around the world

Lucio Luiz lucioluizpesq at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 08:41:35 EDT 2022

Call for Papers
Comics in Education around the world

We are organizing a book on how comics are used in Basic Education in
different countries, with each chapter being written preferably by one or
more researchers from that country. The book is scheduled to be published
in the second half of 2023.

Our intention is to present an insight into the peculiarities of comics in
education in different countries and, for that reason, we are inviting
researchers from all continents to participate with us in this project.

Anyone interested in participating, please submit a chapter proposal,
specifying which country you intend to write about and the topics you wish
to address, along with a brief biographical statement to
lucioluizpesq at gmail.com by October 30, 2022. There is no limit to the
number of authors per chapter.

As we want to cover the widest possible range of countries and experiences,
the organizers reserve the right to limit the number of proposals accepted.

Any questions, just send an email to lucioluizpesq at gmail.com

If you can spread this CFP on your networks, we appreciate it :)

Thanks.