[Comicsstudiessociety] ACLA Comics seminar on "Comics Materialities" (submission deadline in ten days)!

Maaheen Ahmed Maaheen.Ahmed at UGent.be
Fri Oct 21 04:54:51 EDT 2022

Dear all (with apologies for cross-posting),

Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for submitting to our "Comics Materialities" seminar is fast approaching!

If you have a project related to our call, please submit before the ACLA deadline of October 31:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.acla.org/comics-materialities-towards-new-possibilities-reading-looking-and-feeling__;!!KGKeukY!3gVnk1MJ61D178B-sRtIS_XY3Hu3gn85G8wAxby2nol2oH_5Tng5gQ90dai5KVUFAUhe9EJ33zgHG7aFuVz1zCPbon1jqVPHfFiTqxY$

For more information on the ACLA please see:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.acla.org/annual-meeting__;!!KGKeukY!3gVnk1MJ61D178B-sRtIS_XY3Hu3gn85G8wAxby2nol2oH_5Tng5gQ90dai5KVUFAUhe9EJ33zgHG7aFuVz1zCPbon1jqVPHZxMiPcU$

Do let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Maaheen and Shiamin