[Comicsstudiessociety] 2022 CSS & GSC Election Winners

Jeremy Carnes Jeremy.Carnes at ucf.edu
Mon May 23 14:32:31 EDT 2022

Dear All:

I’m pleased to share with you the newly elected individuals serving on the CSS & GSC Executive Boards! You can see the announcement on the CSS website here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://comicsstudies.org/uncategorized/2022-css-and-gsc-election-winners/__;!!KGKeukY!zquAX4rgVW4UfVhJVdfr77AFUtfE5__5xlOnxHD6Ph_rPS7R99Co_bNm7YQ8XMki5PXaUCzc9sXCud8KD6wmGX1k6ySTqEiYIHL1iw$ >!

I know we all look forward to seeing the great work these folks will do for CSS and the GSC in the coming year!

Cheers,
Jeremy Carnes
CSS Webmaster