[Comicsstudiessociety] Comic syndication in metal era shown with artifacts

Glenn Fleishman glenn at glennf.com
Sat May 21 19:36:54 EDT 2022

Hello! I did a YouTube Live event on Friday to show examples of hundreds
of Peanuts flongs from the 1970s that I acquired from Sweden and which
just arrived. (They're all in English, but I also bought a few Swedish
comic flongs.) I also went through the history of comic syndication
production steps in the era of relief metal printing. The replay is at:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RMyiVDw41g__;!!KGKeukY!2vju6pDWqxwge08FUDujDkZHCeHKhyVClZwhHggGkK0Pp3sPtXyG31ueF4lIC7wqJIVnLRCv3wejxi3kYgF_G4PY38w$

--
Glenn Fleishman . Seattle . Washington . https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://glog.glennf.com__;!!KGKeukY!2vju6pDWqxwge08FUDujDkZHCeHKhyVClZwhHggGkK0Pp3sPtXyG31ueF4lIC7wqJIVnLRCv3wejxi3kYgF_76CH-vg$  .  @glennf
Freelance journalist and type historian