[Comicsstudiessociety] Year’s Work Books List (again)

Eric Federspiel eric.federspiel at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:22:25 EDT 2022

Hi there!

It’s a bit of shameless self-promotion, but my writing partner and I contributed a piece called, “Incorporating Epitext Through a Layered-Literacies Approach: Revisiting the Study of Maus” to the collection From Text to Epitext: Expanding Students’ Comprehension, Engagement, and Media Literacy. It came out in 2021, but the publisher has done little to promote it. I happen to think it’s great!

You can find more info here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.abc-clio.com/products/a6384p/__;!!KGKeukY!12OmKt-iwaO2uw99cdGinsQXTctSqCsn7_U_uSeW0nnbWWzDQj-j3Ex6JTIW0MXTIQqiaaYJysoG2R90etgF9BnLRn9Uqjh5Kw2S8jA$

I’m happy to provide more information if needed.

Thanks,

Eric Federspiel