[Comicsstudiessociety] Fwd: Chinese lianhuanhua translations online

Stephan Packard stephanpackard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:05:10 EDT 2022

!-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  This Message Is From an External Sender
|-------------------------------------------------------------------!

Dear all,

my sinologist colleague Lena Henningsen and her group have made
available translations of several Chinese lianhuanhua that are difficult
to get access to otherwise. They are not in the usual comics studies
loops, so I am cross-posting their message here. Hope it'll be useful t
some of you -- it's pretty unique stuff.

Best wishes, Stephan