[Comicsstudiessociety] Grad Student Caucus ‘22 Annual Business Meeting Agenda

Zach Rondinelli z.rondinelli at outlook.com
Thu Jul 14 19:36:55 EDT 2022

Hello comics scholars of CSS,

   As is our tradition, the Graduate Student Caucus of the Comics Studies Society will be holding its Annual Business Meeting on Friday July 29th, 2022 (12:00-1:00 pm EST) during the Comics Studies Society Conference at Michigan State University.

   All GSC members are invited to attend this very important meeting which will see us vote on proposed revisions to our GSC Constitution (the details of which were circulated in a previous email on June 13, 2022), share information about other important matters, and feature some fun announcements. General members of CSS are also invited to attend and hear about the work that the GSC has accomplished this year, as well as the plans we have for next year.

   Please find a PDF version of the agenda for our meeting attached to this email. Alternatively, you can find a “view-only” Google document version of the agenda at this link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aijFo1xPAb5443mOsY4QWx1sgZAhsW22/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=116185101260513179606&rtpof=true&sd=true__;!!KGKeukY!0XsaInNI_zvjcmQVfqXx26IMupVMTHqj-0ybbcaFoJVdtLpni1BxC-Co4Qp-etx0tjnJJkOI1ooqcn6rgLpzw56QlqX16wHdeRoQ$ >. Both contain a Zoom meeting link to accommodate those members who wish to join the meeting virtually. Any members of the GSC who wish to propose additional agenda item(s) ahead of our meeting, are encouraged to contact us at cssgscpresident at gmail.com<mailto:cssgscpresint at gmail.com>.

   If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any executive member of the GSC. We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting.

Gratefully,

Zachary J.A. Rondinelli, President

on behalf of

Sydney Heifler, Vice-President

Maite Urcaregui, Secretary/Treasurer

Frida Heitland, Member-at-Large

Katlin Marisol Sweeney-Romero, Member-at-Large
Austin Kemp, Wed Editor