[Comicsstudiessociety] Comics Strike Back - Virtual attendance as audience

Giorgio Busi Rizzi giorgio.busirizzi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:15:48 EDT 2022

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce that registrations for attending remotely
(as audience) the international conference Comics Strike Back: Digital
Comics, Digital Practices, Digital Audiences (University of Gent 12-14
July) are now open.

In order to register, please send an email to *digitalcomics at ugent.be
<digitalcomics at ugent.be>* with your name and academic affiliation. We will
be happy to send you a Zoom link that will allow you to follow the
conference online. We do not require the payment of a fee for this as
participation is completely free for the audience.

The conference program can be accessed here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.digitalcomics.ugent.be/program/__;!!KGKeukY!1grGOkefgaVYQJscLLLbfHVjykV221iIfZkSRRE2-thL0nLi3U92zirwrvgH2U0C-38VcQthnkpy_-o5hVhRgfAdheZgBBBpo0boVGn_$

We are looking forward to welcoming you (virtually) in Gent.

Giorgio Busi Rizzi,
Lorenzo Di Paola,
Nicoletta Mandolini
(on behalf of the organising committee)