[Comicsstudiessociety] ICAF Comics Studies Bibliography: Call for Citations

Andrew Kunka ajkunka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:36:26 EST 2022

My apologies, but I need to make a correction to my previous call for
citations. ICAF is compiling a bibliography of scholarship published from
January-December 2021, not 2020, as the previous message states. Sorry
about the confusion.

So, please submit entries for 2021 to ICAFbib at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Andy Kunka