[Comicsstudiessociety] New Comics Studies Society Website and Extended CFP Deadline!

Jeremy Carnes Jeremy.Carnes at ucf.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:28:22 EST 2022

Dear All:

It is my pleasure to announce that the Comics Studies Society has a new website! The new URL is https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://comicsstudies.org/__;!!KGKeukY!knS3S7CWNjABFB_WdzFZUzNGOPTkRyT75QZuymrsrlRV8-qNwMwk6261AmagnbDKG0sHwx5nJp5O$ .

We hope this new site can develop in ways that are most useful and beneficial to the members of CSS!

Make sure you also check out the CFP<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://comicsstudies.org/css-2022-conference/__;!!KGKeukY!knS3S7CWNjABFB_WdzFZUzNGOPTkRyT75QZuymrsrlRV8-qNwMwk6261AmagnbDKG0sHww1uF1uu$ > for our upcoming conference!  The deadline for proposals has been extended to March 4, 2022. We are looking forward to seeing your proposals! And make sure to tell all your friends to submit submit submit!

Sincerely,
Jeremy Carnes
Webmaster

On Behalf of the CSS Executive Board