[Comicsstudiessociety] IJOCA book reviewer desired Romanticism in Comics

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:12:13 EST 2022

US only i'm afraid as we're getting a print copy. Email me DIRECTLY w/ your
interest, and why you'd be a good choice please.

Mike
mrhode at gmail.com

 *Romanticism in Comics: Faith, Myth, and Mood
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.rit.edu/press/romanticism-comics?fbclid=IwAR041qHwSyQQnY5-_5iiqDVAN4HdJfWk_yR-P97w-SfS3rrVVd6xG3lkk7M__;!!KGKeukY!1JgI6NQmcxKFTmdmTmIk3ZWRWNIoSO8iW0nRrc-wVY4SXb81dZpHMuUpwD92ncO3T4NaThzsRZ0_iYVOuZfAPXs6uB0$ >*
.