[Comicsstudiessociety] ALA GNCRT Call for Virtual Programing

Matthew Noe matthewnoe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:25:28 EDT 2022

Hi y'all,

Sharing the below on behalf of the Libcomix Online Committee of the ALA
Graphic Novels and Comics Round Table.

We are looking for fresh, innovative, and inclusive panels that focus on
graphic novels in libraries and classrooms! Do you have a virtual program
that will educate and inspire library staff and educators?

I'll link to the CFP here with all the info about the types of programming
we're looking for, and I hope many of you will consider submitting
something!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p4uhx2IHcv9yrFBXTXYJBab6E-jRtBtoHeZ3oGWqodc/edit__;!!KGKeukY!lObxDdgtjpudhnXPymD7Eovgc-NVceSHbcvmfiDnc6YG-BYL-k8LbzAAKvRwy-y197VD3QtoW-Mb$

Where to Submit
Program proposals can be submitted via our form at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://airtable.com/shrOrUxxMrbh29ilS__;!!KGKeukY!lObxDdgtjpudhnXPymD7Eovgc-NVceSHbcvmfiDnc6YG-BYL-k8LbzAAKvRwy-y197VD3YkGpxVs$

Deadline to Submit
*Submit your panel by Saturday, April 30th.*

Happy to field any questions. I also hope library folks will consider
joining, or volunteering with if you already have, GNCRT!

Stay safe,
Matthew
GNCRT President, 2021-2022

--

*Matthew N. Noe, MSLS** | **Pronouns: He/Him/His*

*Lead Collection and Knowledge Management Librarian*

Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine | Harvard Medical School

10 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115

617-432-8964 | matthew_noe at hms.harvard.edu

Graphic Medicine: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.graphicmedicine.org__;!!KGKeukY!lObxDdgtjpudhnXPymD7Eovgc-NVceSHbcvmfiDnc6YG-BYL-k8LbzAAKvRwy-y197VD3db5s3lV$  | Twitter: @NoetheMatt
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NoetheMatt__;!!KGKeukY!lObxDdgtjpudhnXPymD7Eovgc-NVceSHbcvmfiDnc6YG-BYL-k8LbzAAKvRwy-y197VD3cnd8foN$ >