[CaCL] Venue of interest? (free registration)

Oh, Byung-Doh oh.531 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Mar 22 16:44:33 EDT 2024

Highlights in the Language Sciences Conference 2024
https://hils2024.nl

The Language in Interaction Consortium (LiI) organizes the Highlights in the Language Sciences Conference 2024, celebrating the conclusion of our 10-year Gravitation Programme and the advances made in language-related disciplines including genetics, neuroscience, psychology, linguistics and computational modeling.

The conference will take place 8-11 July 2024 at the Radboud University in Nijmegen. We are putting together an exciting programme with top-level key experts in the relevant fields of research. Confirmed speakers include David Poeppel (NYU, Strungmann Institute, Frankfurt), Ghislaine Dehaene-Lambertz (CNRS Paris), Vera Demberg (Universität des Saarlandes), Uri Hasson (University of Princeton), Barbara Kaup (University Tübingen), Tal Linzen (NYU).

Registration and attendance of the conference is free of charge, submission for poster abstracts and registration is now open.

Byung-Doh Oh (he/him/his)
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Linguistics
The Ohio State University