[CaCL] Cognitive and Computational Approaches to Language (CaCL) Discussion Group: Thursdays 12:45 in Oxley 122

Oh, Byung-Doh oh.531 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Aug 25 13:29:40 EDT 2022

CaCL paper selection form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GQV39sobbik4kKS5tIuCeEuRGRLcGvfgxq4rJt_tOU/edit#gid=0
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1pjG8vla6Mt0fMkP8avLllBw-RXMP6M5guh2inY-45KpRVovh-88su1hlzD5W48LANA4NFqIkCSJ3w=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GQV39sobbik4kKS5tIuCeEuRGRLcGvfgxq4rJt_tOU/edit#gid=0>
CaCL paper selection form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GQV39sobbik4kKS5tIuCeEuRGRLcGvfgxq4rJt_tOU/edit#gid=0>
Sheet1 topic ,notes,link,sponsor,date,Votes,BD,WC,CC,NJ,MW,JY,MB,TC,Dr. CAS,Dr. EJ,PHL,AL Nominated Liang et al. ICLR 2021,Can a Fruit Fly Learn Word Embeddings?,Learning of binary vectors, inspired by fruit fly brains,<a href="https://openreview.net/pdf?id=xfmSoxdxFCG">https://openreview.net/pd...
docs.google.com

Byung-Doh Oh (he/him/his)
Ph.D. Student
Department of Linguistics