[CaCL] paper nomination/voting sheet

Nathan Rasmussen volodymyr.velyky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:01:57 EDT 2017

I've kicked off the paper selection sheet with a section for papers we
definitely nominated (so far as I know) and a "Slush pile" of papers that
might be interesting (mostly pulled from the Marblestone survey paper we
read).

I'm missing some details from the nominated papers. I might be missing
whole papers. Please fill in whatever you know, fix my spelling, etc.
Anyone should feel free to sponsor another paper into the running also.

In organizational meetings, we tend to float papers and informally gauge
others' interest before formally nominating them The slush pile is the
online equivalent. I cast a pretty broad net in what I included. Please
feel free to add anything to the slush pile, inquire or comment about
things you see in it (there's a 'discussion' column), or promote papers out
of it as official nominees.

Rearrange the sheet at will if you can find a way to make it serve our
purposes better.